Here are some of our favorite recipes! We will add to this over time, so share with us your creations!
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 jar of pepper jelly, any flavor (8 oz)
- On low heat in a small saucepan melt the cream cheese, stirring occasionally.
- Once cream cheese has melted to desired consistency, pour in the 8 oz of pepper jelly flavor of your choosing. Stir to incorporate.
- Remove from pan and put into your dip bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
It's that easy!
Baked Veggie Eggs
Whisk 10 eggs and 6 ounces of Greek yogurt
Fold in veggies of your choice - for an example - a chopped tomato, 3 handfuls of fresh spinach and a chopped sautéed onion
Bake in a 9 inch round pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Once cooked it keeps really well in fridge!
Top with pepper jelly when served.
Some of our recipes we hope to add soon:
- Eggs, any style
- Glaze for roasted chicken, pork chops, wings
- Collards, beans, black eyed peas
- Burgers, Hot Dogs, and Brats
- And so much more! Tell us what's your favorite pepper jelly recipe?