Here are some of our favorite recipes! We will add to this over time, so share with us your creations!
Cream Cheese Dip
This is the easiest dip to make that has a delicious taste! Your party guests will be amazed to learn how easy it is to make.
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 jar of pepper jelly, any flavor (8 oz)
- On low heat in a small saucepan melt the cream cheese, stirring occasionally.
- Once cream cheese has melted to desired consistency, pour in the 8 oz of pepper jelly flavor of your choosing. Stir to incorporate.
- Remove from pan and put into your dip bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
It's that easy!
Some of our recipes we will add soon:
- Eggs, any style
- Glaze for roasted chicken, pork chops, wings
- Collards, beans, black eyed peas
- Burgers, Hot Dogs, and Brats
- And so much more! Tell us what's your favorite pepper jelly recipe?